2021 Raise the Roof Sponsors To Date
McCurdy Family Kimball West
Michael and Judy Martz
W. Gregory Guy and Lisa Ingram
Tom Robertson, Morgan Stanley
Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc.
Michael and Lisa Fitzpatrick
Jamie Crane and Tim Miller
Tracy and Julie Peters
Erik and Elizabeth Yassenoff
I Am Boundless for Mary Ann Krauss
Jodi Patton and Ken Kovaleski
Kohr Royer Griffith, Inc.
Phil and Lynn Glandon
Ed and Mary Jane Overmyer
Mary Ann Krauss
Mark and Michelle Fleming
Clayton and Virginia Hall
First Merchants Bank
Support Our Good Works through Raise the Roof
Your Raise the Roof dollars at work!
Speaking of Good Works! For more than 50 years Mary Ann Krauss has worked to make Upper Arlington the best it can be from toddlers to seniors, from schools to city government. She is a one and only. Join us to say Thank You, Mary Ann
Raise the Roof gifts go into our general fund of the Upper Arlington Community Foundation, a nonprofit organization that focuses on enhancing the quality of life for all residents of the community. Examples of this is our work with the Good Neighbor Fund; File of Life with UA Fire; and the Barrington/West Broad Elementary partnership, the Veterans’ Memorial Plaza on the Mallway, The Early Learning Play Center at the Upper Arlington Main Library at Tremont and 2021 Upper Arlington Commission on Aging Survey of needs.
General fund grants have made a great impact in UA.over the last several years.
- During the COVID crisis the Good Neighbor Fund provided grants in excess of $70,000 for UA residents and small businesses.
- Funding to create UA Summer Lunch Camp for children that are food insecure
- UA Centennial Plaza at Northam Park
- UA Historical Society
- UA Author Series
- Stand Project committed to impacting youth substance misuse and standing by students. and families in finding help
- DARE truck
- Playground support at Windermere, Tremont, Barrington, Wickliffe, Greensview
- UA Commission on Aging for Kind Call and Project Alive
- Placing AED’s in all Upper Arlington Parks
Since its inception and through generous donors like yourself, UACF has returned over $2 million to the Upper Arlington community.